1.07.2009

button mums.

I love button mums. They are just so cute! I've been waiting to find a picture of a bouquet of button mums and haven't been able to find any (although I haven't been looking very hard). I think I'd like to incorporate these flowers into the wedding, possibly in the bridesmaids bouquets. So today while I was looking through the real wedding featured on Style Me Pretty today, I found one!
The flowers look like they're choking a little bit, I think I would make the bouquet fuller and tie the ribbon a little lower. But I think it has potential! Otherwise maybe the girls could have mixed bouquets, something like this:
Except a little smaller and substituting small stems of hydrangeas for the roses.

Which do you like the most?

Photos by Jonathon Canlas via Style Me Pretty.

No comments: