1.08.2009

wedding rentals.

With our reception being held at the local armory, we are on our own when it comes to dinnerware. I'm trying to find some reasonable options when it comes to the look vs. price of plates, silverware, etc. I refuse to use paper plates and plastic silverware. I think it would work to just use a charger plate that looks somewhat pretty but can also be used as a dinner plate, to make the table look nice and keep the costs down. But I'm not having much luck. These plates are nice, but at $4.00 a plate, not including the rest of the dishes, glasses, silverware, etc... I'll pass. Seriously, who can afford that on top of everything else?
If anyone knows of any nationwide rental places, or someone in the Green Bay/Appleton, WI area or Upper Michigan... please let me know!

Photo from here.

No comments: