12.16.2008

purple decor!

That's what I found this past weekend while shopping for Christmas presents. I guess you could say I got a little distracted...

But I think they'll look great at our reception! I guess we could use the candlesticks for the unity candle lighting too... but our church doesn't allow unity candles. Oh well.

I think we'll use the vase to hold the white branches for our guestbook/wish tree, although I think the opening at the top might be too small. I guess I'll have to try it out and see. I'm hoping our tree will look similar to this with a little less crystal and smaller tags. A few crystals hanging on branches are fine, but this is a little over the top for me.
How do you feel about the guestbook tree idea? I just want to get away from the regular guestbook, because really what do you do with a book of names after the wedding?

Top photo is my own. Wish tree photo (and a how-to) from here.

No comments: