11.07.2011

a small town wedding: guys get ready, and a gift for the groom.

Wow, has it really been a year since my last wedding recap post?  So much has changed since then!  I promise the rest of the recaps won't be so sporadic.

Last time I posted about the girls getting ready, so naturally this post is all about the guys.

My soon-to-be husband and his groomsmen were busy getting dapper at the best man's house while we were at the salon.
I could not find olive green ties anywhere for our wedding, so a family friend made the groomsmen's ties for me!  They looked great!

Here's the man of the hour all ready to head to the church.
He's not a groom until he gets a boutonierre, right?  Doesn't he look excited?  
After they were all ready, the guys took some pictures outside of the church.
When the photo ops were over, his wedding gift was delivered.
He opened the box...
and put on his new watch...
All images by Deborah Cull Photography

It was time to get married!

Previously in our wedding recaps:
Mascaras Get Married: The Beginning
Mascaras Get Married: Giving Gifts
Mascaras Get Married: Girls Get Ready

No comments: