11.08.2011

a small town wedding: becoming a bride.

When we were finished with hair and makeup, it was time to head to the church to get dressed.  
My dress was ready and waiting for me when I arrived, looking pretty.
As was my something old (brooch from my MIL), something new (bracelet and earrings), and something borrowed (necklace from my mother).
My mom and matron of honor helped me into my dress (lighting in the church basement was less than ideal, so we improvised near the door for pictures).

We put on my jewelry.
I slipped into my something blue.
I read the sweet card from my future husband and found pictures of my gift (he built me a sewing table!).  All while trying not to cry of course!
My mom attached the cathedral length veil I had made.
And we headed to outside to the church.
I finally felt like a bride!
All images by Deborah Cull Photography

Previously in our wedding recaps:

No comments: