9.03.2009

today is the day.

To my almost husband--

Today is the day. The day we have been planning, stressing, and obsessing over for the past 14 months. The day that we've been waiting so patiently for during these past 8 years. I'll never forget that day way back when we were teenagers, the day when we were talking on the phone and the words "I love you" slipped out of your mouth. The day that I said "I love you too." That day lead to this day, and there are many more wonderful days to come. Today is the day where we become a family, husband and wife, forever and ever, and I am so glad it is finally here.

Love you today and every day,

Holly

10 comments:

Maria said...

gorgeous! congrats, holly!

Mrs. Praz said...

Aww. Congrats and have a great day!!

awna jade. said...

I hope today is wonderful for you, enjoy EVERY SINGLE moment!
Can't wait to see pictures!

Cat said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Christine said...

*goosebumps*

Wishing you such a wonderful and perfect day! Enjoy it :-)

Heidi said...

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

brit said...

Hope your day is wonderful!

anna and the ring said...

Oh I hope your day was wonderful!

Halsey said...

Aww thats so sweet! Congrats!!

Jenn said...

Congrats Holly!! :)