3.18.2009

saving the date part 2

As promised, here are some pictures of the save-the-date cards that were sent to our guests this week. The fiance and I worked so so so hard on these, and I hope our guests appreciate them as much as I do!
Here's a closeup of the front page.
It opens by rotating the pages to the side.
All 150 assembled!
With the envelope.
Ready to be mailed!
If you can see in the pictures, we embossed every flourish pattern and used linen textured cardstock to add some texture. I designed the cards in Adobe Illustrator and we had them printed at a local printshop in the UP for less than half the price of getting them done at Fedex Kinko's or OfficeMax (we checked). I'll do a full cost & materials breakdown when I get back from Boston!

14 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! They turned out pretty pretty amazing :-))
Good job!

Liz said...

They look great - good work!

LauraAnn said...

Wow! Very impressive! They turned out great!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

OMG those are AWESOME!
RelentlessBride

Nicole-Lynn said...

Loove them! They turned out so well! They would make great programs and could double as a fan for an outdoor ceremony :)

melissa said...

I love what you did to the envelopes. Great job!

Unknown said...

they are beautiful!! I love them.

Julia said...

they turned out great - well done! you must be very pleased. I love how they rotate out from the corner.

brynn said...

The Save the Date Cards are awesome! Great job on them.

Anonymous said...

great job!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

These save the dates are out of this world! Your guests are going to love them!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

great job they are gorgeous!

Hayley Mae said...

SOO fabulous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved your save the dates! What is the other font you used besides scriptina? I love it!