11.23.2008

successful weekend.

This weekend, Dana (one of my bridesmaids) and I went to Minneapolis to visit Kiera and Dona (bridesmaid and matron of honor). It was Kiera's birthday, she is now a quarter century old! Happy birthday Kiki! Anyway, while I was there, we went to David's Bridal to try on the dresses that I am thinking they will wear for the wedding. The girls tried on two styles of dresses. The "bubble dress" as we are calling it, and another style made of the same material. They have decided that they are fine wearing either one. After the rest of the girls try on the dresses, we'll decide between the two. I think they are both cute, although the bubble dress is much more my style. If we are going with the multi-colored dresses, I definitely think we can only get one style dress. Otherwise I'm also fine with them wearing both styles in the same color. I think the different color effect would be kind of cool and a little more original, but either way is fine with me. What do you think?After trying on dresses, we went to a store called Francesca's Collections. While we were there, guess what I found!
Headbands! In the same exact colors as the dresses! Meant to be? I thought so!

All photos are my own.

1 comment:

Dona and Tony said...

I vote for the bubble dress. Tony likes them better too.