12.01.2011

a small town wedding: cutting the cake.

When dinner was over, it was cake cutting time.  But first, some closeups of the gorgeous cakes my mom made for us.
 We had chocolate and white cake with lemon and raspberry filling.  It was so delicious!
 I made the flowers on the cakes out of clay.
 Back to the cutting.

 We had agreed to play nice, no cake smashing for us.



 When our sweet tooth was satisfied, it was time to dance with our parents.
 My dad and I danced to "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong.


 My husband and his mother danced to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts.



All images by Deborah Cull Photography
Now that we were in the dancing mood, it was time to get the party started!


Previously in our wedding recaps:


Mascaras Get Married: A Photographic Adventure
Mascaras Get Married: Cocktail Hour
Mascaras Get Married: Dinner & Our First Dance
Mascaras Get Married: Cheers!

No comments: