10.15.2009

me + him + the yoop in photos.

Fact: The honeymoon posts seem to be well-received but they take a really long time to write! And I'm feeling lazy today. So sorry. Rather than not posting anything, I'll leave you with a bunch of pictures of me and my husband! Exciting, I know. But these are some of our pre-wedding/engagement pictures that were taken two days before our wedding. Our photographers Deb and Matt were awesome and wanted to come up to the Yoop a few days early to see what Upper Michigan had to offer. We took them on a little tour of the area and they took some beautiful pictures along the way. Here are some of our favorites for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Those turned out great!

brit said...

Love these!

Abbie said...

Amazing pics. Makes me wish we did engagement pics.