5.09.2009

jumping the gun.

I still haven't finished the design of our invitations, but since I am easily distracted, I couldn't help but move on to finding ideas for our rehearsal dinner invites. Imagine my excitement when I came across this lovely invitation from paper loving bride! I love the kraft paper, the simplicity of the design, and the address block on the envelope. It even has the flourish pattern that we've been carrying as a theme within all of our paper goods! Perfect!
To be honest, I'm now more excited about making our rehearsal dinner invites than I am about our actual invitations! Thanks Lisa for letting me share these!
Are you planning on sending out rehearsal dinner invitations?

2 comments:

Julia said...

they look really chic. nice!
not sure if we're even having a rehearsal dinner!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

those are lovely!