3.02.2009

pew decorations.

I'm not sure what to do for pew decorations. The church is pretty but I would like some simple decorations in the aisles. I'm thinking of somehow incorporating hydrangeas on the pews.
Do I tie the hydrangea into bows on the pews...
or make paper cones out of the same paper I'm using throughout the wedding and stick the stems in the cone?
I'd love some opinions. I'm open to other ideas if you have any.
First two photos from The Knot. Last photo from Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book Blog.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I do like the first one. If the church is pretty as it is I think that'll be enough...
We will probably have some test tubes with a single flower in it.

Nicole-Lynn said...

If I had to choose, the 1st one is my pick. But they are all pretty! :)

Laura said...

I was wondering if you ended up doing one of the first two (floral test tube with ribbon) .. could you give me a detailed how to for how you did this? Thanks!!!