1.28.2009

tagged.

I've been tagged by a few people recently and I haven't forgotten about it! Sorry it took so long.

Heidi at 2 State Bride and Goldie at A Bride's Golden Moments gave me the Blog Luv award.
Thanks girls! I love both of your blogs as well!

Brenn at Where Preppy Meets Hippie tagged me. Here are the rules:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people will be tagged.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: my wonderful fiance, the TV, my wedding binder, my recent Etsy purchase, my Diet Mtn. Dew, my ring!

What were you like when you were five? Really shy. And an only child at that point, so a little spoiled. And in love with my cabbage patch kids.

What are you wearing now? Sweats and a t-shirt. It's almost bed time!

What color is your bedroom? White. I'm too cheap to buy paint for my apartment since I'll have to repaint before I move.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Work stuff. For pleasure, The Tipping Point and wedding magazines.

Do you nap a lot? In college I was a professional napper. Now I don't have time.

Who was the last person you hugged? Adam

What’s your current obsession/addiction? wedding blogs

What was the last thing you said aloud? I can't remember! It's been like 2 minutes. My memory isn't that great.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Email, blogger

What was the last thing you bought? A turkey with cranberry mayo sandwich from the cafeteria for lunch. It was delicious if you were wondering.

What are you listening to right now? Top Chef!

What movie are (or were!) you most excited to show your kids? I've never thought of this before. Disney movies I guess?

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Teleportation. I feel like I'm always driving somewhere.

What is your favorite weather, and why? 80 degrees and sunny. Because it never happens here.

What was the last reality tv show you watched? Currently watching Top Chef.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Focusing on work when I have a wedding to plan. It's hard!

Say something to the person who tagged you: Hi Brenn, thanks for tagging me! Your new layout looks great!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I know where it wouldn't be....anywhere in Illinois.

Favorite vacation spot? Really anywhere that's warmer than here would be fabulous. I loved Southern France so I guess I'd have to say that's my fave so far.

What is your favorite children’s book? Bugs in Boxes...makes me think of my aunt. She was the coolest.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Chicken and Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo from The Cheesecake Factory. Really, any kind of pasta actually.

What can't you live without? Adam, my family and friends, Diet Mtn. Dew, ae tank tops, Burts Bees chapstick, brushing my teeth. That is quite a random list.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? I'd love to have my own business where I can be creative all day long. Or if I could design artificial hearts that would be fun too. Either one :)

Now I tag:

{amy lynn} at {with the pixie grin}
Kristen Nichols at All Things Lovely
Jenn at With This Ring....
Sherry at My Little Black Book
Stephanie at Run, Knit, Get Hitched!
The Mrs. at The Adventures of Mrs. Reagan

I know that's only 6, but that's all I've got for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww...thanks for tagging me! :) I'm totally going to do this...soon...once I get a free moment