11.07.2008

so much exciting news today!

So after Melissa posted my bio on her blog, I started getting some really nice comments on my blog from other brides! Including one from Heidi at 2 State Bride, saying she had nominated my blog as Uber Amazing! Needless to say, it made my day :) Thanks Heidi!

The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
- inspires you
- makes you smile and laugh
- or maybe gives amazing information
- a great read
- has an amazing design
- and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I nominate:
Tara at In This Instance.

A Windy City Wedding.
A $10,000 Wedding.
Amy at Fiance Meeting You Here.
Abbie at A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I didn't know you tagged me! Sorry about that! I'll update my post to mention you.

holly | bijou lovely said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I think I forgot to actually tell you that I tagged you!