10.31.2008

happy halloweeeeen.

I'm dressing up as a wedding guest for Halloween. Matt and Tara are getting married this weekend! How exciting. I've always liked weddings, but now that I'm planning my own wedding, it's even more fun! It's a good way to get ideas and its fun to see how other people make their wedding their own. Plus, I get to wear my new shoes! I can't find a picture online though, or I'd post it. I went a little crazy at Kohl's the other day. I don't normally buy clothes there, but I'm starting to love the Simply Vera collection by Vera Wang. When my sister comes to visit, she is my fashion consultant. And a bad influence, because I spend more money than I want to. I bought this shirt to wear to the rehearsal dinner.

And this dress to wear to the wedding.Tank and dress both Simply Vera from Kohl's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i looove you.
and i have full intentions of stealing that black dress. fyi.